Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March!

I try to do those photo-a-day challenges on Instagram because they're fun and I'm thinking one day, I might print all those random trippy photos I've taken to decorate our house. And I've been doing these photo challenges someone else made up for a few months now, but I've finally made my own. I was slightly irritated that the one I did for February was very obviously recycled from last year (it had 29 days instead of 28, and judging by the fact that last year was leap year, I think it's safe to say someone was LAYYY-ZAYYY. So I thought to myself, "why not make my own damn photo-a-day?" So I quickly jotted down numbers 1-31, and the first topic that popped into my head was the theme for the day. Except for a few intentional choices. March 8th is International Woman's Day so the theme is "A Woman." March 20th is the first day of spring, so it's "something springy" for that one. March 17th, which is St. Patrick's Day has "Something Green" assigned. So you get my point. They're all spontaneous ideas except for the intentionally planned ones. Haha! Maybe next month I'll make it more Kale-y. But for now, if you wish to join me, you can do the March Photo-A-Day I created, and use hashtag myowndamnphotoaday. Yeah! Til next time!

-Kale Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment